Tuesday 16 July 2013

Bollywood News-Ravi Teja In Bollywood Entry-Newsmasthi.com

Mass Maharaj Ravi Teja is getting offers from Bollywood but it seems that unfortunately he is not getting satisfied with the stories. He said that he would like to act in Bollywood films but is not interested to settle in Bollywood. Ravi Teja starer blockbusters Vikramarkudu, Kick are undergoing remake into Bollywood to prove his stamina in that regional industry. On this occasion he says, " I feel happy if they achieve success in Bollywood. My film producers will actualize their market which is a good issue. I am getting direct Bollywood offers and even if I act in a film I will come back to Tollywood immediately." This reflects his effection with Tollywood. Recently he is acting in a film titled Fashion Designer which is a sequel to yesteryear hit Ladies Tailor. To an interesting question posed  "whether his film Idiot is framed by a sequel or not?"  He smilingly replied that  "Puri Jaganath piled the thought of making a sequel to Idiot long back. I am also interested. Most of my films can be framed with sequels." It seems that he received a compliment from an Indian settled USA that "coming home after long work I feel like watching your film and once I see your film I feel relaxed." Ravi Teja signs off says that he is interested to do such roles which entertains people like this one.

Visit Video News at  http://newsmasthi.com/player.php?pid=39913
And Also More Movie and Political Video News at Newsmasthi



No comments:

Post a Comment